Monday, February 16, 2009

EXERCISING FOR GOOD HEALTH.


I thought of talking about exercising for good health, as my topic for today. From the time I started schooling, I was constantly exposed to exercise. The teachers called this by other names such as, play time, physical training, sports etc. But they all meant the same thing. EXERCISE!


However as I grew older, I had less and less time to exercise, as studies took precedence over everything else. Lucky for me that T.V. and computers, came after my course of studies finished! Now of course, after 15 minutes on my BCM, I relax in front of the T.V. or read a good book. There was a time when I was growing up, that I used to go for a walk with my parents, every night after dinner. It is sad to say that I never got the opportunity to do this with my kids, when they were growing up. They always preferred to stay in to play video games, be on the computer or watch T.V.


The key element in attaining and maintaining good health is Oxygen. The most effective way to acquire a sufficient amount of oxygen is by exercising. Good health depends very much upon the efficiency of oxygen intake by the body. Doctors and alternative medicine practitioners agree that good blood circulation is an important criterion for good health, because more oxygen is carried to all parts of the body, and all the cells are oxygenated.


The BCM helps to exercise in a very advanced manner [without having to jog or run or walk for miles till we get all sweaty and exhausted], just by standing on it for 15 minutes. The BCM is based on three things. 1st it produces acupressure.2nd circulates the blood by vibration. 3rd it massages. There are a number of nerve endings in the soles of our feet which are connected to the brain through the nervous system. It is on record that these nerves can be stimulated by pressure. The BCM does exactly that! It stimulates the brain through the nerve endings in the feet, by acupressure.


In the leaflet about the BCM, they have mentioned a number of health benefits to using this machine. Improving blood circulation, supplementing the lack of exercise, removal of waste products, helping in providing maximum oxygen to the lungs there by improving energy levels by oxygenating the cells, and improving the immune system. The leaflet lists much more benefits that can be gained by using the BCM machine.
I believe that it is due to the above, that my cholesterol is maintained at a low level, and I have more energy to do whatever I want to, without feeling tired or run down, even at my age.


The BCM can be used even by young people, but there is a category of people named in the leaflet, who should not use the apparatus. They are, 1] Women in menstruation, at the time of use. 2] Varicose Veins in severe stage. 3] Uncontrolled high blood pressure. 4] Pregnancy. 5] High Fever. 6] Infectious Skin Diseases. 7] Bleeding Piles. 8] Kidney Failure in Dialysis. 9] Blood leakage in any part of the body including the brain. 10] Cancer. 11] Patients using Pacemaker or any external objects inside the body, including screws, plates, mesh etc. 12] Women who are wanting to get pregnant.


Note: This apparatus is used only to improve the good health and living of the user. For any further uses or benefits, please consult a doctor or a medically qualified professional before use.

No comments: